- This is one of the most basic tools used to teach young minds different subjects, ranging from objects that we use daily and furnitures we may encounter, to different elements that comprise our environment.
- These are pieces puzzles representing Home furniture. They offer an appropriate level of challenge to children. They have self-correcting matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Provide avenues to encourage your child into problem solving. Children learn to distinguish between pattern, color and shape by matching the pieces.
- While solving them the child develops patience and improves concentration. Help in focusing on the problem at hand and seek the solution. Understand concepts of trial and error and probe and play.
- The puzzles provide hands-on learning. They provide a foundation towards instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved they improve self esteem and confidence in the child. Being thematic they improve the child’s knowledge on the subject.
Category:Classified Picture Set
Tags:CBC, early learning tools, kindergarten, Montessori, occupational therapy, special needs